Why Create a gratitude board?
I have never tried a gratitude board before, but I thought to myself, why not? A gratitude board helps you to zone in on how blessed you are. Every morning you take a few minutes to reflect on everything that you have to be grateful for in your life. As a result, you have better days. It helps you to start your day on a positive note. The board teaches you not to dwell on negativity and creates a better outlook on your life. It improves your mood daily and positively impacts your relationship with those around you. If it benefits you so much, why not give it a try?
How the gratitude board works
The board is pasted on the wall or kept where it is easily accessible. Every morning spend a few minutes to jot down a few things you’re grateful for in your life. Small effort to create big life changes.
Create A Gratitude Board
- Cut open the cereal box, paste glitter paper on the box and cut it out.
- Paste a motivational quote of your choice on the box, cut it out, and paste it at the top of your board.
- Cut a strip 1 cm thick and 6 cm long from the box. Mark 1 cm from both ends then an extra 1 cm from that mark. Bend it along the lines to create the pen holder as seen on the board.
- Glue it to the board.
- Cut a second strip 13 cm long and 3 cm thick. Along the widths mark off each cm and connect them from one end to the other. Bend the strip along the lines to create the index card holder.
- Glue holder where you would like your index cards to be.
Always remember to add little touches of you to this simple design. Have fun, be positive and be grateful. Have a great day!